Sunday 18 September 2011

Some of my Törners cakes

About a week ago I made a few cakes as a test, to show my teachers some of what I've learnt and what I can do. I made the following cakes and tart, all products from the bakery's assortment:

 The famous Princess cake, two layers of vanilla custard and topped with whipped cream and green marzipan and a pink marzipan rose.
 Törners' typical Killevipp; A meringue ball, filled with whipped cream and covered with chocolate buttercream, topped with chocolate and dusted with cocoa. In the background you can see three violet cakes; the bottom layer is raspberry jam, the second has vanilla custard, whipped cream, raspberries, a chocolate covered meringue and then some more cream, all covered with purple marzipan. Normally this violet cake has a yellow marzipan rose, but actually I think a dark red one looks better. Don't you agree?
 This is a Schwartzwald cake; three chocolate covered meringues with whipped cream in between. Topped with cream roses, chopped hazelnuts and a dust of cocoa, then decorated with chocolate sheets.
Cream cakes. One layer of raspberry jam and one with vanilla custard. Topped with cream, raspberries and blueberries. Decorated with red currants and a chocolate sign with Törners' logotype.

1 comment: