Sunday 11 September 2011

The Swedish Chocolate Festival Tart

My Chocolate Festival Tart

Yesterday I decided that I really want to go to the Swedish Chocolate Festival in October, which is why I visited their website, where I also found an interesting recipe of the Festival Tart. After buying all the chocolate, cream, butter and other things needed, I started baking. It was a very nice Saturday and I can tell you that eating the tart today was worth every single minute of baking (and the taste was definitely worth every calorie it containes!) Of course I'd like to share some pictures and the recipe! If you are a fan of chocolate, or have some friends you'd like to impress with a fabulous dessert, you have to try this Festival Tart! It has a first bottom layer of creamy chocolate cake, the second layer is the smoothest raspberry chocolate truffle and on top a milk chocolate mousse... It's a perfect combination!



No comments:

Post a Comment