Wednesday 14 September 2011

A week in the bakery

The bakery, Törners, where I do my education is divided into two, one bakery and one confection and tart part. After spending about a month in a row at the confection and tart part, I have now changed again and am spending my days learning everything about baking bread and buns! I thought I liked making cakes and tarts better than breads, but after today I am not as certain. Normally I come to the bakery at 5.00 am, but today I started at 2.00. The time is a bit earlier than what I'd call perfect, but I like the duties the baker has at those hours. It's more handicraft and shaping, creating, than the more monotone and boring producing that is done later in the days. Or perhaps I just find it more interesting right now, since it's new to work nights. :) Anyway, it feels nice and I'm happy! Ready for a new weekend and more interesting baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment